What is it?
What does a 41% decrease in fracture risk mean to you? It means the ability to absorb more impact. It means the ability to bounce back from an accident. In a study posted in the New England Journal of Medicine, a dose of 680mg of strontium ranelate (the same amount of elemental strontium as found in Stron BONE) demonstrated this remarkable decrease in fracture risk.1 Another study demonstrated over a 30% increase in bone density when taken as part of a regimen that included calcium.2 Whether you are a fighter looking to build hands of steel, an enthusiast of any adventure sport where taking a fall is a hazard of the ride, or simply want to have the strongest bones and smoothest joints possible, Stron BONE is a one stop revolution for your skeletal system.
How does it work
Strontium is a natural constituent of certain whole grains and fish and has chemical properties most similar to calcium. There is generally a limited abundance of strontium in processed foods, which may contribute to loss of bone mass over time.3 Though the use of strontium as a recommended dietary supplement dates back to 1890, recent double-blinded, placebo-controlled studies have demonstrated its bone strengthening properties. How does it work? Strontium may positively promote pre-osteoblast replication, increasing the number of cells that eventually execute the role of bone-forming processes. Simultaneously, strontium can inhibit the differentiation of osteoclasts, the bone cells that break down bone tissue in order to increase blood calcium concentration. Lastly, strontium supplementation can help the body increase collagen synthesis that cannot be replicated with calcium supplementation alone
What's in it?
- Vitamin K2: Helps the body to utilize calcium and activate proteins that work to mineralize bones.†
- Vitamin D-3: Aids in maintaining the plasma calcium concentration of the blood.
- Vitamin E: Helps the body reduce free radical damage to osteoblasts and osteocytes.
- Magnesium: Helps the body improve the strength of the bone tissue matrix.
- Potassium: Helps the body buffer acids which can result in higher bone mineral densities.
- Copper: Cofactor for various enzymes required for the synthesis & modification of bone matrix.
- Manganese: Assists enzymes in the production of the proteoglycan structure of the bone matrix.
- Strontium: Large constituent of bones, helps the body increase bone mass density.†
- Boron: Trace mineral that assists the body in reduction of bone loss.
- N-Acetyl D Glucosamine: Helps the body prevent the degradation between bones.
- MSM: High concentrations found in connective tissues.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps the body with construction and regeneration of joint tissue.
- Bioperine: Black pepper extract used for enhanced ingredient bioavailability.